Clay LinChief Information Security Officer
World Bank Group, USA
Responsible for establishing the Office of Information Security at the World Bank, Clay has spearheaded nextgeneration cyber security strategies aimed at protecting critical information, adopting a risk management approach,and transforming information security to become a business enabler.
Clay is a leading voice in the cyber security world and is ahead of the curve in understanding the opportunities that AI will bring to cyber security in banking.
Hear Clay Lin’s session: “AI meets blockchain: Creating a winning alliance”
9:10 AM LEADERS EXCHANGE
- Strategy groups & implementation plans
- Securing the pilot project phase
- Critical tech partnerships for success
- Guidelines for the future
9:10 AM BIG PICTURE
- The intersection of AI and Blockchain - discussing standard definitions, challenges, and benefits
- Converging infrastructure to support these technologies
- Intelligent ways to make the two work together